Bikes bring a moment of joy to your child as they learn how to pedal. For kids to attain better balance, it is advised to start them with a balance bike. These bikes are designed to aid toddlers to focus on their balance while enhancing safety as they learn how to ride. They have a lower center of gravity since they do not have pedals, so children will find it easier to balance and then ride the bike.
If you have never bought a balance bike for your kid before and you have no idea on the best one to purchase, we have conducted a thoughtful research and managed to get the top 10 best Balance Bike for Kids in 2021. Check them out now!
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best Balance Bike for Kids in 2021
- 10. Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike for Kids 18 Months to 5 Years
- 9. Banana LT Toddlers, Kids Lightweight Balance Bike
- 8. LAVA SPORT Ultra Lightweight Balance Bike for Kids and Toddlers
- 7. Swagtron K3 12 inches 7 lbs Lightweight No-Pedal Balance Bike
- 6. Bixe Aluminum Balance Training Bicycle for Toddlers and Kids
- 5. Radio Flyer Balance Bike All-Terrain Bike
- 4. SmarTrike Toddler Lightweight and Adjustable Balance Bike
- 3. BIKFUN No-Pedal Balance Bike for Kids with Seat and Adjustable Handlebar
- 2. Yvolution Y Velo No-Pedal Junior Toddler Balance Bike
- 1. Goplus 12 Inches No Pedal Kids Balance Bike with Bell Ring, Brake, Adjustable Seat, and Bar
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Balance Bike for Kids
List of Top 10 Best Balance Bike for Kids in 2021
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10. Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike for Kids 18 Months to 5 Years
To make riding fun for the kid, this is a uniquely designed and quality bike that out needs to give it a try. This bike only weighs 3.0 kg, and this makes it easy for your girl or boy to stride or ride. The handlebar and seat are height adjustable and can accommodate children aging 18 months to 5 years. This bike will introduce your kid to the freedom, responsibility, and power of riding with much safety.
This bike has mini-grips, meaning that your child’s hands can easily take control. The bike has puncture-proof tires and a durable steel frame, so you do not need to worry about maintenance or damage. Subsequently, this bike has quality construction, and it is perfect for future upgrades such as heavy-duty tires and foot brake.
- Accommodate children aging 18 months to 5 years
- Weighing in at only 3.0 kg
- 12 sport’s durable steel frame
- No-tool assembly
- Built-in footrests
9. Banana LT Toddlers, Kids Lightweight Balance Bike
For kids aged 2 to 5 years old, this is a safe and comfortable bike that will suit them. It features a Banana-shaped frame design to lower the center of gravity, which allows your child to make fun of their outdoor adventures. The bike has premium ultra-comfy seats and safe grips that would enable your child to feel comfortable and easily control the bike. Other than that, it comes with puncture-proof EVA wheels that offer improved traction. Also, the twin bearing headset allows ultra-smooth steering.
The bike has a robust powder-coated paint making this balance bike beautiful and stylish. Moreover, the quick release clamp allows easy seat adjustment, and it is lightweight; thus, your child can easily handle the bike.
- Ideal for children age 4 to 5 years old
- Lightweight, only weighing 6.4lbs
- Flexible sizing for growing riders
- Puncture-proof EVA wheels
- Comes with a full warranty
8. LAVA SPORT Ultra Lightweight Balance Bike for Kids and Toddlers
Here is a unique Balance Bike that most toddlers will find enjoyable to ride. It is an ultra-lightweight bike that is made of Aluminum materials and features stunning anodized aluminum finish making it durable and sturdy. It is ideal for training for two, three, and four years old kids. This balance bike comes with a classic, premium padded seat that enables your kid to feel comfortable all the time. Other than that, it features durable handlebar grips, lightweight foam tires, and aluminum seat clamp.
This bike comes with an adjustable seat and handlebars posts where the seat height is adjustable from 12.2 inches up to 15.7 inches, which is an excellent range that most children will have the best first riding experience. Above all, this bike comes with a full warranty.
- Flexible sizing for growing riders
- Weighs in at just 4.6 lbs.
- Has a stunning anodized aluminum finish
- Comes with a full warranty
- Durable handlebar grips
7. Swagtron K3 12 inches 7 lbs Lightweight No-Pedal Balance Bike
The balance bike is designed to boost coordination and balance in kids. Swagtron No-Pedal Balance Bike will greatly boost the seamless growth of your child. It is ideal for kids aging between 2 to 5 years and supports kids up to 55 lb. This lightweight yet durable Balance Bike is made with solid steel making it not too heavy for young riders. It is also reinforced with an aluminum alloy frame for longevity and extra durability.
The seat usually adjusts from 12 and 16 inches, and it can accommodate 13 inches to 17 inches inseams. The seat padding is very supportive as well as soft enough to minimize chafing making your kid feel comfortable. Subsequently, this bike reduces the chances of injury whenever your child is riding.
- 12 inches air-filled tires
- Lightweight yet durable
- Height-adjustable seat
- Supports kids up to 55 lb
- Seat’s padding is supportive
6. Bixe Aluminum Balance Training Bicycle for Toddlers and Kids
Are you looking for the best gift you can give to your child? This elegant and quality balance bike is one gift choice that all toddler will like. This bike is made of an all-aluminum frame that makes it lightweight the lightest balance bike in the market. In addition to that, the seat adjusts from 11 inches low to 17 inches tall. Also, the handlebars adjust from 20 inches to 24 inches. With that, this bike is the best option for young beginners who want to learn to ride.
This bike is built with safety in mind as both wheels are equipped with safety washers while the frames are made to exceed the weight limits. Moreover, the bike comes partially assembled, and you just need to slide the handlebars and the seat in the right position for great comfort.
- Has all-aluminum frame and foam tires
- Simple to set up
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- The bike comes partially assembled
- Ideal for children ages 3,4,5 years
5. Radio Flyer Balance Bike All-Terrain Bike
This is a classy All-Terrain balance Bike that suits kids between 2 to 5 years. It is a sturdy, lightweight, and safe bike for your child. This Pedal-free bike makes it ideal for a beginner child and will enable your kid to focus on learning balance. In addition to that, the bike measures 34.25 inches X 16.00 inches X 20.00 inches and only weighs 50 lb. Thus, your child can easily control it or lift without any problem.
The bike has 12 inches Air Tires that allow smooth ride. It also has a real ringing bell that offers additional fun. The process of setting out this bike is very easy and fast. Other than that, your kid will get on and off the bike easily.
- Soft-touch hand grips
- Real ringing bell for added fun
- 12 inches Air Tires
- Pedal-free beginner bike
- Sturdy and lightweight steel frame
4. SmarTrike Toddler Lightweight and Adjustable Balance Bike
Our number four spot for the best Toddler balance bikes is taken by the smarTrike Balance Bike. It is ideal for children aging for two years and will assist them in developing confidence and motor skills as they learn to ride independently. The bike comes with puncture-free EVA wheels that are lightweight and fits all-terrain riding. Subsequently, this bike features a low, ergonomic frame that assists balancing young aged children, and you can later adjust it to match your child’s learning process as they grow up.
Ideally, this toddler balance bike is also safe as both the seat and handlebar grips are well padded for comfort. Furthermore, all the frames are rounded to ensure that there is nothing pointy that can harm your kid. Purchase this bike with confidence as it is offered with a 2-year program.
- Stress-free tires
- Ideal bike for 2 to 5 years old kid
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Has two learning stages
- Helps your child to develop motor skills
3. BIKFUN No-Pedal Balance Bike for Kids with Seat and Adjustable Handlebar
This is another lightweight and safe balance bike that will assist your kid in enjoying learning riding, develop a child’s balance, coordination, and gain confidence. It is engineered with a rear brake system that helps your kid learn how gears work. Moreover, the sturdy frame design makes the kid away from any potential accidents. It also comes with a full bell, soft handlebar grips, and well-designed seat that ensures your child can ride with maximum safety and comfort.
The saddle height and handlebar are adjustable to suit growing kids aging between 18 months to 6 years. Subsequently, this kid’s bike has lightweight frames making it easy to control and carry. The tires are made using EVA polymer that is maintenance-free, lightweight, and puncture-proof; thus, it will never need air. Above all. The bike is included with an easy-to-follow instructions guide.
- Lightweight bicycle for easy carry
- Engineered with a rear brake system
- Adjustable handlebar and saddle height
- Easy-to-follow assembly instructions
- Soft handlebar grips
2. Yvolution Y Velo No-Pedal Junior Toddler Balance Bike
Getting a comfortable and durable bike that your kid will grow with is a great investment. Yvolution Toddler Balance Bike is fit for children aging 18 months inches 4 years old or weighing up to 45 lbs. It will assist your child in learning the necessary first skills required to ride a bike. It allows your child to practice biking with a stable double-width wheel and then switch to a single wheel when they build confidence. This balance bike has an adjustable handlebar height and seat height to ensure that it grows with your kid.
The higher ground clearance and larger wheels of this bike ensure easier riding on uneven surfaces and safer play. Furthermore, the 3-wheel design promises more stability, especially for beginners who have not gained the confidence of keeping balance. Lastly, this bike has cartridge wheel bearings that offer a smooth ride and long-lasting durability.
- Iconic dual rear wheel
- Seat height and handlebar are adjustable
- Designed for safety
- Perfect for 18 months to 4 years old kids
- Lightweight but strong aluminum frame
1. Goplus 12 Inches No Pedal Kids Balance Bike with Bell Ring, Brake, Adjustable Seat, and Bar
Weighing only around 8lbs, this balance bike by Goplus is easy for small toddlers to maneuver. It is going to deliver effortless control and builds confidence to small riders regardless of the terrain they choose to ride. You can adjust the handlebar from 21.5 inches to 24 inches and the seat from 14.5 inches to 17 inches so that you can set the preferable height that meets the kid’s requirements as they grow up. The bike is ideal for kids aging 2 to 6 years old.
The seat shape is well well-designed to ensure that your kid will not slip off whenever he is riding downhill. What’s more, the whole bike is welded smoothly without sharp edges to ensure secure riding for babies. Finally, the bike is equipped with brakes and bell rings.
- Non-slip handles for better controlling
- Weighing just around 8lbs
- Adjustable seat height and handlebars
- Equipped with a bell ring & brake
- Comes with a foldable stand
If you want your child or small toddler to learn to balance early, it is important to buy them a balance bike. In our list, we choose the best bikes that are safe to use, easy to assemble, lightweight, and maintenance-free. Besides that, your child will have a lot of fun as they ride down the road. Go ahead and choose one from the list that best suits your child.