Modern camper seems incomplete without sewer hoses. The stinky hose or sewer hose for RV is plumbing equipment that assists in eliminating waste materials and dirty water wherever you camp out. These sewer hoses help one to eliminate smelly odor and observe proper hygiene in your camper. They feature hose extension, which connects external sewage storage to camper’s toilet.
However, the challenge will arise when it comes to buying a hose. If your choice happened to have one leak, then wastewater will always seep out. That’s why one should always select a premium-grade sewer hose for your trailer, RV and camper.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best RV Sewer Hose in 2021
- 10. Camco 39741 RhinoFLEX RV Sewer Hose
- 9. GEN 10′ RV Sewer Hose
- 8. Valterra D04-0275 Dominator Sewer Hose
- 7. Titan 17853 RV Sewer Hose
- 6. Clean Dump CDHV-20 RV Sewer Hose
- 5. Lippert Components 359724 RV Sewer Hose
- 4. Thetford 17854 Titan 10′ RV Sewer Hose
- 3. Prest-O-Fit 1-0203 RV Blueline Ultimate Sewer Hose Kit
- 2. Pirit PWL-04-100 Blue 100FT Heated RV Sewer Hose Series IV
- 1. Duraflex 21846 Camper RV Sewer Hose
- RV Sewer Hose Buyer’s Guide
List of Top 10 Best RV Sewer Hose in 2021
Last update on 2022-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10. Camco 39741 RhinoFLEX RV Sewer Hose
This sewer hose from Camco is characterized by lug fittings and pre-attached bayonet, clear elbow alongside four storage caps, and 4-in-1 adapter. Camco 39741 is manufactured using sturdy 23 mils polyolefin, which is further reinforced with steel. It comes with non-leaking and permanent fittings. Additionally, the 4-in-one connector can be tightly connected to a transparent elbow. The adapter fits 4-inch, 3-1/2-inch, 3-inch dump-station pipes with threads or 3-inches slips.
Moreover, it supports swivel fittings to convenient connections. For easy storage, each 10-foot section can compress to about 39-inches alongside fitting for detachable 4-in-1 connector and storage.
- Includes Swivel Fittings for easy connection
- Transparent Elbow alongside 4-In-1 Dump Station Fitting
- Weighs 6.4 ounces
- Four storage caps Included
- Manufactured using sturdy 23 mils polyolefin
9. GEN 10′ RV Sewer Hose
When looking for flexibility, this sewer extender hose from GEN is the superb investment to make. This motorhome sewer solution 10-feet hose extension. In all honesty, GEN 10′ RV Sewer Hose is the best-value, longest-lasting, toughest RV sewer hose out there. The material used in its construction is uncrushable, and it always regains its shape even when a truck runs over it.
What’s more, it not only features a hose coupler that extends hoses easily to about 10-feet but also sewer seals that create an air-tight, secure seal with fittings and hoses, eliminating unwanted drainage and odor.
- Has Aluminum tube for establishing the dual connection
- Has 10-foot extension hose
- Uncrushable construction material
8. Valterra D04-0275 Dominator Sewer Hose
The Dominator Sewer Hose Kit from Valterra has everything you ever needed to drain your motorhome, camper, or RV. This kit includes four drip caps, two handy 10-ft sewer hoses, and a transparent 90-degree connector. The dump station requires the use of a single hose for convenience while a full 20-ft drain connects the two hoses for the preferred location. Besides, the included bayonet accessories can be twisted easily into place to prevent leaks.
With sturdy 23 mil poly structure, the RV sewer hose retains its shape even after fitting to get rid of kinks. And more pleasingly, this hose remains flexible and functional in cold temperatures approaching -20-degrees Fahrenheit and thus making it ideal for an any-season camping trip. Has transparent plastic connector material that allows for easy viewing.
- The kit includes two-extendable 10-foot sewer hoses alongside rotating fittings, four drip caps, and 90-degree universal connector
- Clear 90-degree view adapter
- Come with pre-installed fittings alongside bayonet hooks to keep hose flat and leak-proof
- It fits six varied sewer types alongside a gas-tight steel
- Made with 23 mils more dense hose material
7. Titan 17853 RV Sewer Hose
New Thetford Titan features exactly what you ever needed to empty the sewer system professionally. Its premium-grade properties are what campers have come expecting from the hygiene expert. The other more incredible feature is its proprietary TPE properties that withstand abrasion and puncture. Also, these TPE properties are good at resisting extreme temperatures.
More interestingly, Titan 17853 is the best-value, long-lasting, toughest, and premium sewer hose kit for RV on the market. The package includes Titan 15ft RV Sewer Hose, two end caps, ergonomic ExtendGrip fitting, and RevolveTM universal RV sewer connector with handle.
- Fitting Style Universal Fit
- Secure end caps assist in preventing dripping during storage
- RevolveTM universal RV sewer connector with handle
- Uncrushable rugged TPE hose material for leaks prevention
- Ergonomic extendgripTM fitting
- Manufactured using Thermal Plastic Elastomer
6. Clean Dump CDHV-20 RV Sewer Hose
If you’re in search of the best way to get rid of waste from pit latrine, then Clean Dump has a waste discharge solution for you. A discharge hose of 20-feet characterizes clean Dump CDHV-20 in length alongside a drip-proof valve. More importantly, the 1-inch ID will boost the flow. The hose is clear to evade running pump dry.
And along with that, this RV sewer hose fits all macerators. Pleasingly enough, it is not only equipped with a UV rating of 30 years but also a 3-year warranty for quality assurance. In sum, the package also includes a secure adapter for a tight connection.
- Has a 3-year warranty for quality assurance
- Has discharge hose measures 20 feet in length
- Has the drip-proof valve
- It is accompanied by a UV rating of 30 year
- Has Secure adapter
- Fits all macerators
5. Lippert Components 359724 RV Sewer Hose
Coming at position five is this RV sewer hose from Lippert Components. This sewer hose features CAM lock connector to help in establishing a sealed connection to an external waste management system or sewer outlet. The outer surface of this hose is designed with the helical coil, while the inner surface is much smoother to prevent waste from being stuck inside the RV sewer hose.
The other incredible feature with this hose is its permanently-connected nozzle, which is perfectly molded with a shut-off valve, easy-grip handle, and transparent port for monitoring when the evacuation of waste is completed. The nozzle is also characterized by a 90-degree discharge port, which fits easily and securely into virtually all sewage inlet. The UV-protected hose measures 20′ when extended and 5’6″ when compressed. It also adopts the technology that allows for the required yet exact length.
- Weighs 8.3 pounds
- CAM lock connector for a leak-free connection
- Has helical coil design on its outer surface
- It measures 20′ when extended and 5’6″ when compressed
- Permanently-connected nozzle
4. Thetford 17854 Titan 10′ RV Sewer Hose
Are you in pursuit of the simplest way of eliminating unwanted waste? If yes, then the right time to get yourself RV sewer hose is now because they are fast-moving hoses out there. Besides, its proprietary TPE properties will not provide the highest abrasion resistance and degree of a puncture but also make Titan withstand extreme temperatures. In all honesty, Thetford 17854 is the best-value, longest-lasting, toughest RV sewer hose out there. The material used in its construction is uncrushable, and it always regains its shape even when a truck runs over it.
What’s more, it is characterized by superb functionality that makes it extreme temperature, abrasion, and puncture resistance. Also, it has an ergonomic grip universal extension bayonet mount for easy mounting on all RV sewer outlet.
- Has ergonomic universal bayonet mount for easy mounting on RV sewer outlet
- Made of uncrushable TPE
- It is resistant to puncture, extreme temperature, and abrasion.
- It weighs 2.7 pounds.
- The product package measures 16.6 x 8.3 x 7.8 inches
3. Prest-O-Fit 1-0203 RV Blueline Ultimate Sewer Hose Kit
Blueline Ultimate RV sewer Kit is equipped with everything you ever wanted for the secure, simple, and more durable hookup up to 20-ft! And more increasing, its nine-piece kit includes one hose adapter, one universal elbow, two 10-feet ultimate sewer hoses, four sewer seals, and one hose coupler. The included universal elbow is compatible with virtually all park sewer openings and can fit securely as well.
Apart from that, the hose adapter features an “X-ring” seal and four bayonet hooks for an anti-leaking connection to virtually all waste-valve outlets. This sewer kit includes ultimate sewer hoses that feature pushover quick connectors fitted for convenient, push-on connections, which does not require clamps
- Weighs 6 pounds
- Package measures 4.2 by 6 by 7.2 inches
- Sewer Seals for creating an air-tight, secure seal with fittings and hoses, eradicating an unwanted odor
- Universal elbow tightly fits all park sewer openings virtually
- Hose Adapter features four bayonet hooks for a tight connection
2. Pirit PWL-04-100 Blue 100FT Heated RV Sewer Hose Series IV
This RV sewer hose from Pirit will always make your RV hygienic and well supplied by free smell as it offers a dependable and inexpensive solution in removing and draining unwanted wastes. Its premium construction and its length of 100 feet will make it accessible even greater depth.
Uniquely, this heated sewer hose series IV from Pirit will allow the flowing when it’s freezing! In all honesty, it is fully integrated heated sewer hose alongside a highly effectual patented design that keeps the water freezing to -42F. Moreover, it is characterized not only extremely durable system that delivers 200 psi but also a 10Ft power cord alongside lighted plug. On top of that, it is thermostatically regulated to ensure it only gets activated when you are in need of it.
- Tested from room temperature to -42 Fahrenheit
- Extremely durable and can deliver 200 psi
- Weighs 23.4 pounds
- The package measures 17 by 17 by 10 inches
- Backed up by 18 Month warranty
- Come in 10Ft power cord alongside lighted plug
- Its driving motor is characterized by 4.5 amps or 500 watts
1. Duraflex 21846 Camper RV Sewer Hose
Are you planning to acquire an RV sewer hose? Then, Duraflex presents the best RV sewer hose alongside super fitting for camper and RV. Duraflex 21846 is made of 24 Mil Polypropylene material that won’t crush. With the aid of this RV sewer hose from Duraflex, it will be much easier for you to observe proper hygiene.
In addition, it also provides you with some sort of conviction that your camper or RV or will not smell. This RV sewer hose is connected to your latrine’s flush into the sewage system. Its fittings are of good quality and are manufactured with durability in mind.
- It weighs 5 pounds
- It is manufactured using super-durable 24 Mil Polypropylene
- The Sewer Hose measures 20-feet
- The package also includes RV and camper fitting
In brief, the above RV sewer hose is good enough to make you enjoy hygienic camping. The description and customer’s guide will provide you with an insight into how to choose the excellent RV sewer hose for you. The above compilation will never go wrong when it to identifying the best model for your specific need.